Subject Matter Expert
Join the Bpeace Skillforce as a knowledge desk subject matter expert.
In this role, you will remotely answer questions from business owners in El Salvador, Guatemala, Lebanon and Afghanistan through Bpeace’s new Knowledge Desk. Experts in all areas (marketing, finance, operations, HR, technology, management, strategy, etc.) and across all industries (food, hospitality, manufacturing, tech, healthcare, etc.) are needed.
Your time on the knowledge desk will be impactful and varied as you use your own unique business background. You will begin by logging into the Bpeace knowledge platform anytime of the day or night, and then responding, by typing, to any requests for help from our owner/founders and their key management team members, including those in HR, marketing, finance, customer service, sales, operations, production, logistics, new product development, etc.
Fitting in with your own schedule, you will be timely, tenacious and able to troubleshoot. Our business owners and their management team may have urgent questions and you will be their advisor. You will also need to be resourceful, researching solutions and flagging and tagging questions to send on to another Skillanthropist who knows the answer.
- What you will be doing Choose your own hours and join the Bpeace Skillforce as a knowledge desk subject matter expert. Our business owners and their management team have questions, and you will be their advisor.
- Where you will be doing it Remotely.
- You are qualified if you Have 2+ years of experience in any of our subject matter areas.
- When Choose your own hours.
- Advance Work 1 hour kickoff video orientation the week of November 1st.
- Field Work Minimum of 1 hour per month in 30-minute increments
- How much will it cost you? Tax-deductible membership contribution to Bpeace (starting at $10 a month).