Expand your global outlook, up close and personal as a Bpeace Traveling Mentor. We place you in El Salvador or Guatemala for a professionally rewarding experience.
- What you will be doing Travel to Guatemala to work with the owners of a lovely hotel situated on a former coffee plantation. Their goal is to upsell guests, develop online marketing channels, and generate more revenue.
- Where you will be doing it Guatemala
- You are qualified if you Have 8+ years of marketing and sales experience with high-end travel agents and/or related sales channels.
- When Between now and the first week of October 2018.
- Discovery 8 hours virtually, by phone, email, Skype or GoToMeeting.
- Field Work 4-6 days in Guatemala.
- Follow-up 2 hours per month for up to 3 months.
- How much will it cost you? Cost of airfare and hotel._Tax-deductible membership contribution to Bpeace (starting at $10 a month).