This family-run laboratory provides raw materials for health products sold to large retailers and boutique health stores. They run a network of retail stores and provide contract and private label manufacturing and production of raw materials.
You will help the owners assess current product and service offerings and review pricing models and cost structures to assure profitability. You will also analyze the accuracy the profitability of clients, products and channels.
At the same time, you will coach this husband and wife team on the merits of delegating and empowering their employees to take ownership of responsibilities by setting goals and metrics to tasks.
You will spend 4-6 days in beautiful Guatemala. In advance of your trip, Bpeace will facilitate conversations between you and your "client" to agree on the scope of your work in the field. You will have all the information and guidance you need to hit the ground running in Guatemala.
- What you will be doing This family-run laboratory provides raw materials for health products sold to large retailers and boutique health stores. They run a network of retail stores and provide contract and private label manufacturing and production of raw materials.
- Where you will be doing it Guatemala
- You are qualified if you Have 10+ years of management consulting, corporate strategy, operations experience; and knowledge in the health supplement market.
- When Between March and June 2018.
- Discovery 8 hours virtually, by phone, email, Skype or GoToMeeting.
- Field Work 4-6 days in Guatemala.
- Follow-up 2 hours per month for up to 3 months.
How much will it cost you?
• Cost of airfare and hotel.
• Tax-deductible membership contribution to Bpeace (starting at $10 a month).
- 1. Copy the url at the top of this page for this volunteer opportunity.
- 2. Sign-up as a Bpeace member and paste the url of this volunteer opportunity.
- 3. You will immediately receive a receipt for your registration, and within 2 business days you will also hear from us to arrange a phone conversation to discuss this opportunity with you.
- PS Our registration form requests the url of your LinkedIn profile so we can learn more about you prior to our phone conversation.