Located on a former coffee plantation in Antigua, this family-run hotel boasts a tropical garden, conference space, full-service restaurant, and catering. The hotel is looking to improve their cash flow, develop an effective marketing strategy and create a strong brand identity.
You will help the owner analyze the branding and sales strategy and help differentiate between international and national tourism. You will also help develop a corporate business model, improve operations, overall hospitality, and the guest experience with focus on facilities, quality of services and overall resources.
You will spend 4-6 days in beautiful Guatemala. In advance of your trip, Bpeace will facilitate conversations between you and your "client" to agree on the scope of your work in the field. You will have all the information and guidance you need to hit the ground running in Guatemala.
- What you will be doing Located on a former coffee plantation in Antigua, this family-run hotel boasts a tropical garden, conference space, full-service restaurant, and catering. The hotel is looking to improve their cash flow, develop an effective marketing strategy and create a strong brand identity.
- Where you will be doing it Guatemala
- You are qualified if you Are a hospitality guest experience expert.
- When Between March and June 2018.
- Discovery 8 hours virtually, by phone, email, Skype or GoToMeeting.
- Field Work 4-6 days in Guatemala.
- Follow-up 2 hours per month for up to 3 months.
How much will it cost you?
• Cost of airfare and hotel.
• Tax-deductible membership contribution to Bpeace (starting at $10 a month).
- 1. Copy the url at the top of this page for this volunteer opportunity.
- 2. Sign-up as a Bpeace member and paste the url of this volunteer opportunity.
- 3. You will immediately receive a receipt for your registration, and within 2 business days you will also hear from us to arrange a phone conversation to discuss this opportunity with you.
- PS Our registration form requests the url of your LinkedIn profile so we can learn more about you prior to our phone conversation.