Pamela operates this is a lovely hotel situated on a former coffee plantation and provide their guests with amenities that include a full-service restaurant and event space. Their goal is to upsell guests, develop online marketing channels, and generate more revenue.
You will use your hotel or hospitality experience to help them better understand their guests, identify new B2B and B2C sales channels, and create a plan to increase market share, including expanding partnerships for increased revenue.
You will spend 4-6 days in beautiful Guatemala. In advance of your trip, Bpeace will facilitate conversations between you and your "client" to agree on the scope of your work in the field. You will have all the information and guidance you need to hit the ground running in Guatemala.
- What you will be doing Travel to Guatemala to work with the owners of a lovely hotel situated on a former coffee plantation. Their goal is to upsell guests, develop online marketing channels, and generate more revenue.
- Where you will be doing it Guatemala
- You are qualified if you Have 8+ years of marketing and sales experience with high-end travel agents and/or related sales channels.
- When Between now and the first week of October 2018.
- Discovery 8 hours virtually, by phone, email, Skype or GoToMeeting.
- Field Work 4-6 days in Guatemala.
- Follow-up 2 hours per month for up to 3 months.
- How much will it cost you?
Cost of airfare and hotel.
Tax-deductible membership contribution to Bpeace (starting at $10 a month).