As a leader in the display and digital printing industry, this firm wants to grow and secure its leadership position in a very saturated market. This is a family business led by two brothers.
You will take the owners into new territory by helping them understand customer insights and explore new business model opportunities. You will also help analyze their current product portfolio and define the most profitable products; review cost and pricing structures; and analyze expansion into new services areas.
You will spend 4-6 days in beautiful Guatemala. In advance of your trip, Bpeace will facilitate conversations between you and your "client" to agree on the scope of your work in the field. You will have all the information and guidance you need to hit the ground running in Guatemala.
- What you will be doing As a leader in the display and digital printing industry, this firm wants to grow and secure its leadership position in a very saturated market. This is a family business led by two brothers.
- Where you will be doing it Guatemala
- You are qualified if you Have experience with customer insights, financial analysis, marketing and sales.
- When Between March and June 2018.
- Discovery 8 hours virtually, by phone, email, Skype or GoToMeeting.
- Field Work 4-6 days in Guatemala.
- Follow-up 2 hours per month for up to 3 months.
How much will it cost you?
• Cost of airfare and hotel.
• Tax-deductible membership contribution to Bpeace (starting at $10 a month).
- 1. Copy the url at the top of this page for this volunteer opportunity.
- 2. Sign-up as a Bpeace member and paste the url of this volunteer opportunity.
- 3. You will immediately receive a receipt for your registration, and within 2 business days you will also hear from us to arrange a phone conversation to discuss this opportunity with you.
- PS Our registration form requests the url of your LinkedIn profile so we can learn more about you prior to our phone conversation.