A former Olympic swimmer operates two swim academies to train competitive and future Olympians. She has requested a customer insights and marketing expert to help increase sales; introduce new services; and open new locations to achieve stronger market share and demand.
She plans to survey clients to understand goals of parents to help her gain a better grasp on service offerings and fees.
You will help her improve her customer, competitor and market insights; modify her services to appeal to new customers; expand into new service areas; and explore online payment options.
You will spend 4-6 days in beautiful Guatemala. In advance of your trip, Bpeace will facilitate conversations between you and your "client" to agree on the scope of your work in the field. You will have all the information and guidance you need to hit the ground running in Guatemala.
- What you will be doing A former Olympic swimmer operates two swim academies to train competitive and future Olympians. She has requested a customer insights and marketing expert to help increase sales; introduce new services; and open new locations to achieve stronger market share and demand.
- Where you will be doing it Guatemala
- You are qualified if you Are a strategic thinker with the ability to deliver data-driven customer insights and recommendations.
- When Between February and May 2018.
- Discovery 8 hours virtually, by phone, email, Skype or GoToMeeting.
- Field Work 4-6 days in Guatemala.
- Follow-up 2 hours per month for up to 3 months.
How much will it cost you?
• Cost of airfare and hotel.
• Tax-deductible membership contribution to Bpeace (starting at $10 a month).
- 1. Copy the url at the top of this page for this volunteer opportunity.
- 2. Sign-up as a Bpeace member and paste the url of this volunteer opportunity.
- 3. You will immediately receive a receipt for your registration, and within 2 business days you will also hear from us to arrange a phone conversation to discuss this opportunity with you.
- PS Our registration form requests the url of your LinkedIn profile so we can learn more about you prior to our phone conversation.