Be one of the first 26 Skillanthropists to remotely onboard 13 Salvadoran owner/founders to the Bpeace program. You will be matched with a fellow Skillanthropist (or bring your own partner) to create a living business dossier for one of the Salvadoran businesses, identifying value propositions, messaging and an overview of market opportunities and financial positioning.
Using a proprietary Bpeace framework, you will create the dossier—the G-File—which positions the businesses these owner/founders created and identifies their competitive edge and growth aspirations. This G-File will be used and accessed extensively by dozens of Bpeace Skillanthropists over the next year, giving your work both immediate and long-lasting impact.
For this remote opportunity, Bpeace will match you with another Skillanthropist, forming 13 teams of two to create the G-File dossier. Once you are matched, you and your teammate will review the previous interviews and conduct your own video interview with your Salvadoran owner/founders (all speak English).
This “super team” of Skillanthropists is a terrific way to connect and collaborate with other Bpeace Skillanthropists and have an immediate impact.
- What you will be doing Be one of the first 26 Skillanthropists to remotely onboard 13 Salvadoran owner/founders to the Bpeace program. You will be matched with a fellow Skillanthropist (or bring your own partner) to create a living business dossier for one of the Salvadoran businesses, identifying value propositions.
- Where you will be doing it Remotely, with the client; in person when available with your teammate.
- You are qualified if you Have 2+ years of experience in business strategy, analysis, marketing or communications.
- When Beginning the week of October 22, 2018 through mid-November 2018.
- Discovery 1 hour kickoff video orientation in October.
- Field Work 2 hours per week for 4 weeks virtually, by phone, email, Skype or Zoom.
- How much will it cost you? Tax-deductible membership contribution to Bpeace (starting at $10 a month).